Terms and Conditions
Your chance to WIN the Liberty 360° Experience
- These terms and conditions of entry, including information on how to participate and prize details (Terms), apply to the “WIN the Liberty 360° Experience” Competition (Competition) and entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms. Entry is free of charge.
- Entry is open only to Australian residents 18 years and over, who fulfil the entry requirements as set out in these Terms. Directors, management, employees, officers and contractors (and their immediate families) of Liberty Financial Pty Ltd (ABN 55 077 248 983) (Australian Credit Licence 286596) (Telephone: 13 11 33) (Promoter), its related bodies corporate, prize suppliers and agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter. The Promoter’s office is located at Level 16, 535 Bourke Street, Melbourne, 3000, Victoria. The competition begins on Thursday 16 February 2017 at 8:00am (AEST) and closes on Thursday 16 March 2017 at 4.00pm (AEST) (Promotion Period). Entrants must complete their details on the iPad present at the Liberty Financial stand at The Adviser Better Business Summits 2017 during the Promotion period. Only one entry per person is permitted.
- The prize winner will be eligible for a two night trip to Perth with return economy airfares for two departing their home state on Friday 28th April (the value will depend on the winner’s state of residence), two night accommodation at Crown Promenade from Friday 28th April to Sunday 30th April, valued at $590, buffet dinner for two at Atrium, valued at $150 and two tickets to see Cirque Du Soleil – Kooza on Saturday 29th April, valued at $297. Flights will not be available to residents of Perth.
- The prize winner will be selected by random draw from all valid entries on Monday 20 March 2017 at 5:00pm AEST at the Promoter’s office located at Level 16, 535 Bourke Street, Melbourne, Victoria. The winner will be notified by telephone and in writing by email no later than Tuesday 21 March 2017 at 5:00pm AEST and their name will be published online on the Liberty Facebook Page.
- The prize winner must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material and on social media.
- Entries will be reviewed by the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries. Entries may be accepted or rejected at the Promoter’s absolute discretion. Entries deemed to not comply with these conditions of entry will be deemed invalid and the entrant will not be eligible to win a Prize.
- he Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, transmission interruption, communications failure, or any technical difficulties or periods of unavailability of the entry mechanism during the Promotion Period.
- A representative of the Promoter will contact the prize winner to arrange for the prize to be claimed. The prize winner will receive the details of their prize in due time prior to the departure date for Perth. Subject, where relevant, to any directions given under the legislation regulating the competition, if any prize is not claimed, the prize will be awarded to another eligible entrant by way of redraw in accordance with the terms and conditions of the original draw.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or other products. In the event for any reason a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason the Promoter may substitute for that prize another item of equal or higher value and/or specification as determined by the Promoter.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss, stolen or damaged prizes once the prize winner is in possession of the prize.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned from any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in
NSW Permit No. LTPS/17/11332