Terms and Conditions
- This competition (Competition) is conducted by Liberty Financial Pty Ltd ABN 55 077 248 983 of 16/535 Bourke Street, Melbourne, Victoria, (Tel 13 11 33) Australian Credit Licence 408042 (we, us our).
- This Competition commences upon announcement and closes at midnight (AEDST) on Friday 21 February 2020
- This Competition is only open to individual brokers accredited to introduce commercial loans to us in Australia who:
- have not breached these Terms and Conditions; and
- are not ineligible under clause 23, which applies to individuals with certain existing relationships to us.
- Entry into this Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter this Competition, lodge a commercial scenario in our standard template before midnight on 21 February 2020 (Qualifying Scenario).
- Multiple entries are permitted (and encouraged!).
- All entries must be submitted by a natural person and automated entries, unauthorized entries or entries by persons using an alias are invalid.
- We are giving away 3 double passes for the Women’s ICC T20 World Cup held at the Melbourne Cricket Ground in Melbourne on 8 March 2020, with seating in a Liberty Financial branded corporate box, transport to and from the game from anywhere in Australia and overnight accommodation for winners who don’t reside within an hour of the MCG. Entry includes Katy Perry’s performances before and after the game.
- The winners will be the 3 brokers who receive the highest number of points prior to midnight on 21 February 2020.
- one point for each Qualifying Scenario; and
- six points for each formal loan application arising from a Qualifying Scenario lodged before midnight on 21 February 2020.
- We’ll inform winners on Monday 24 February 2020.
- Winners can accept prizes by, before 5:00 pm (AEDST) on Wednesday 26 February 2020 by notifying their Business Development Manager in writing.
- If any winner has not accepted a prize within that time, we will award the prize to a runner-up entrant.
- 13. The prize (or any unused portion of the prize) is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash other than in accordance with the terms and conditions of the pass. The prize must be taken as offered and may not be varied.
- 14. If a prize is unavailable, for example a game is cancelled we may substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- The winners are responsible for understanding and complying with their taxation obligations in relation to the prize.
- By entering this Competition, entrants agree that they will undertake such steps as are reasonably required by us to take delivery of the prize and acknowledge that the prize will not be available until these requirements have been met to our reasonable satisfaction.
- In providing travel and accommodation, we will meet the reasonable costs of travel for two persons between each winner’s normal place of residence and the MCG. We may limit this to economy airfares unless economy is unreasonable, for example due to disability or other reasonable cause.
- We reserve the right to withhold points for loan applications which in our reasonable opinion are unlikely be approved without substantial change to the amount applied for.
- Entrants consent to us, and our related entities using their information for the following purposes in addition to the conduct of the competition:
- Promotion of their products and services, and any products or services that they distribute; and
- Conducting research, and planning or developing product and marketing strategies.
- Entrants agree that if they win the competition, we may use their name, likeness, image and/or voice in (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this or any other competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products or services manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by us or our related entities.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity or details of an entrant, we reserve the right in our sole discretion, to determine the identity or details of the entrant.
- Each entrant acknowledges that we can rely on these Terms and Conditions even if we only learn of an entrant’s ineligibility to enter after we have awarded a prize to the ineligible entrant. Return of a prize or payment of its equivalent value to us can be required to us if this occurs.
- Our employees (and their immediate families) and those of our related entities, or of any other organisation associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin. Related entity means related within the meaning of the Corporations Act 2001 (Commonwealth).
- If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned, including without limitation infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond our control, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Competition or our reputation or the reputation of this Competition, we may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Competition, subject to regulatory approval, if required.
- We reserve the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including their eligibility to enter) and to disqualify any entrant whose entry is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, who interferes improperly in the administration, integrity or conduct of the Competition or who otherwise tampers with the entry process. Our failure or omission to enforce any of our rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies, or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, we (including our respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential arising in any way out of the Competition.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
- any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoters control);
- any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
- any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
- any tax liability incurred by a winning entrant; or
- use/taking of a prize.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.
- Any entrant who, in our reasonable opinion, tampers or interferes with the entry, judging or announcement process, or in any way, engages in any unlawful or improper conduct which jeopardizes or is likely to jeopardize the fair or proper conduct of the Competition, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win.
- Quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms, all prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honored.
- The laws of Australia apply to this Competition to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- Our judge or judges may be employees or contractors. Their decisions in relation to this Competition are final and we reserve the right to not respond to any communication disputing or disparaging their decisions
- For any further information relating to this Competition please contact us: Liberty Financial Pty Ltd of 16/535 Bourke St, Melbourne VIC 3000 phone 13 11 33.
How to enter:
How to win
Entrants will receive:
Winner notification and prize acceptance
Competitions and PrivacyWe are Liberty Financial Pty Ltd ABN 55 077 248 983.
When you enter our competitions we collect the personal information you provide. If you win a competition, we may collect further information about you.
We use your information to administer the competition, fulfil the prize and to promote our products and services and those of our partners. We may also use your personal information to conduct research and plan and develop product and marketing strategies, and any other purpose explained in the competition terms and conditions.
Without some or all of this information, we may not be able to enter you into the competition or provide the prize.
We may disclose your personal information to:
• Entities who assist us in administering the competition and fulfilling the prize, and other prize suppliers and deliverers
• Marketing, research, and communications agencies
• Our related companies, who will use and disclose it for similar purposes as us
• The authorities responsible for the regulation of gaming and lotteries and other government agencies, where applicable, and
• Other parties where required by law.
We will publish the competition winners’ names as provided in the terms and conditions in accordance with relevant gaming and lottery legislation.
We will not disclose your information overseas in the course of the competition.
If you do not wish to receive marketing please contact us on 03 8635 8888 or at email@example.com.