Terms and Conditions
Chance to WIN a $300 MYER Gift Card!
- These terms and conditions of entry, including information on how to participate and prize details (Terms), apply to the “MYER Gift Card” Competition” (Competition) and entry into the Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms. Entry is free of charge.
- Entry is open to New South Wales residents over the age of 18 who fulfil the entry requirements as set out in these Terms. Directors, management, employees, officers and contractors (and their immediate families) of Liberty Financial Pty Ltd (ABN 55 077 248 983) (Australian Credit Licence 286596) (Tel 13 11 33) (Promoter), its related bodies corporate, prize suppliers and agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter. The Promoter’s office is located at Level 16, 535 Bourke Street, Melbourne, Victoria.
- The Competition begins on Wednesday 3 August 2016 at 9:00am (AEDT) and closes on Sunday 21 August 2016 at 5.00pm (AEDT)(Competition Period). Entrants must visit the Competition page (www.liberty.com.au/MYER) on our website and fill in their details and answer a few simple questions as well as correctly list what four types of loans Liberty offers. Only one entry may be submitted per person and New South Wales postcode.
- The prize winner will receive a $300 MYER Gift Card valued at $300 (total prize value is $300). The winner will be the first entry drawn from all valid entries received during the Competition Period containing the correct response to the question “Select the four loan types that Liberty provides from the options below”. The names of the winner will be posted on the Promoter’s Facebook page Facebook page and the winner will also be notified by telephone no later than Friday 2 September 2016 at 12:00pm AEDT.
- The winner must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material.
- Entries will be reviewed by the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries. Entries may be accepted or rejected at the Promoter’s absolute discretion. Entries deemed to not comply with these conditions of entry will be deemed invalid and the entrant will not be eligible to win the prize.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted or delayed entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, transmission interruption, communications failure, or any technical difficulties or periods of unavailability of the entry mechanism during the Competition Period.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or other products. The prize is subject to any additional conditions of the supplier/s including any conditions of entry into the venue (including behaviour requirements and applicable dress codes). In the event for any reason a winners does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winners and cash will not be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute for that prize another item of equal or higher value and/or specification as determined by the Promoter.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Competition is not capable of running as planned from any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition.
- Your entry is deemed to be received only when received by the Promoter’s database. The Promoter is not liable for any problems with communications networks. You are responsible for your own costs associated with entering. If you enter using automatically generated entries or multiple aliases you may be disqualified.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility if the prize event is abandoned, called off or postponed for any reason and you and your companion will not be given any cash or alternative tickets as a substitute for attending the event.
- If you or your entry are deemed by the Promoter to breach these Terms, your entry (or at the Promoter's discretion, all of your entries) may be discarded and if you were a winner, the prize will be awarded to the person who submitted the next best valid entry.
- By accepting or participating in any prize, your companion accepts these Terms.
- The Promoter’s decision in connection with all aspects of this Competition is final.
- Nothing in these Terms, excludes or modifies any consumer rights under any statute including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- Subject to the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this Competition are not liable (including in negligence) for any loss (including indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury, illness or death suffered in connection with this Competition or any prize, except for any liability which under statute cannot be excluded (in which case that liability is limited to the greatest extent allowed by law).
- how to seek access to the personal information the Promoter holds about you and seek correction of the information; and
- how to complain about a privacy breach and how the Promoter will deal with such a complaint.
Authorised in New South Wales under permit number: LTPS/16/06213