Competitions and Privacy
We are Liberty Network Services Pty Ltd ABN 65 151 158 628.
When you enter our competitions we collect the personal information you provide. If you win a competition, we may collect further information about you.
We use your information to administer the competition, fulfil the prize and to promote our products and services and those of our partners. We may also use your personal information to conduct research and plan and develop product and marketing strategies, and any other purpose explained in the competition terms and conditions.
Without some or all of this information, we may not be able to enter you into the competition or provide the prize. If you reside in the Australian Capital Territory and win the competition, we will be required to identify you under the Lotteries Act 1964.
We may disclose your personal information to:
- Entities who assist us in administering the competition and fulfilling the prize, and other prize suppliers and deliverers
- Marketing, research, and communications agencies
- Our related companies, who will use and disclose it for similar purposes as us
- The authorities responsible for the regulation of gaming and lotteries and other government agencies, where applicable, and
- Other parties where required by law.
We will publish the competition winners’ names as provided in the terms and conditions in accordance with relevant gaming and lottery legislation.
We will not disclose your information overseas in the course of the competition.
03 8635 8888 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you do not wish to receive marketing please contact us on 03 8635 8888 or at email@example.com.