Terms and Conditions
- This competition (Competition) is conducted by Liberty Network Services Pty Ltd ABN 65 151 158 628 of 16/535 Bourke Street, Melbourne, Victoria, (Tel 13 11 33) Australian Credit Licence 408042 (we, us our).
- This Competition commences upon announcement on Friday 20 December 2019 and closes at midnight (AEDST) on Sunday 5 January 2020.
- This Competition is only open to Victorian residents who:
- are aged 16 years or older;
- have not breached these Terms and Conditions; and
- are not ineligible under clause 22, which applies to individuals with certain existing relationships to us.
- Entry into this Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter, individuals must during the promotional period visit the promotional website at [insert tracking link] and input the required details (including their full name, valid email address and postcode).
- Only one entry is permitted per person and per unique email address.
- All entries must be submitted by a natural person and automated entries, unauthorized entries or entries by persons using an alias are invalid.
- We are giving away five family passes. A family pass consists of four General Admission tickets to the Melbourne Renegades vs Melbourne Stars at Marvel Stadium on 10 January.
How to enter:
- Clicking on the tracking link in the Renegades eDM, to be distributed on 22 December; or
- Clicking on the tracking link in the competition social post, to be shared on Friday 20 December.
- Promotion of their products and services, and any products or services that they distribute; and
- Conducting research, and planning or developing product and marketing strategies.
- any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoters control);
- any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
- any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
- any tax liability incurred by a winning entrant; or
- use/taking of a prize.
Competitions and PrivacyWe are Liberty Network Services Pty Ltd ABN 65 151 158 628.
When you enter our competitions we collect the personal information you provide. If you win a competition, we may collect further information about you.
We use your information to administer the competition, fulfil the prize and to promote our products and services and those of our partners. We may also use your personal information to conduct research and plan and develop product and marketing strategies, and any other purpose explained in the competition terms and conditions.
Without some or all of this information, we may not be able to enter you into the competition or provide the prize. If you reside in the Australian Capital Territory and win the competition, we will be required to identify you under the Lotteries Act 1964.
We may disclose your personal information to:
• Entities who assist us in administering the competition and fulfilling the prize, and other prize suppliers and deliverers
• Marketing, research, and communications agencies
• Our related companies, who will use and disclose it for similar purposes as us
• The authorities responsible for the regulation of gaming and lotteries and other government agencies, where applicable, and
• Other parties where required by law.
We will publish the competition winners’ names as provided in the terms and conditions in accordance with relevant gaming and lottery legislation.
We will not disclose your information overseas in the course of the competition.
If you do not wish to receive marketing please contact us on 03 8635 8888 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.