Terms and Conditions
- This competition (Competition) is conducted by Liberty Network Services Pty Ltd ABN 65 151 158 628 of 16/535 Bourke Street, Melbourne, Victoria, (Tel 13 11 33) Australian Credit Licence 408042 (we, us our).
- This Competition commences upon announcement and closes at midnight (AEDST) on Sunday 24 November 2019.
- This Competition is only open to Australian residents who:
- are aged 16 years or older;
- have not breached these Terms and Conditions; and
- are not ineligible under clause 25, which applies to individuals with certain existing relationships to us.
- Entry into this Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter, visit Liberty Financial on Facebook, add a ‘like’ and then, in the comments field, tell us which three people you’d like to bring along to a Melbourne Renegades game and why.
- Multiple entries are permitted.
- All entries must be submitted by a natural person and automated entries, unauthorized entries or entries by persons using an alias are invalid.
- We are giving away four double passes for each of:
- Melbourne Renegades vs Melbourne Stars on Saturday 30 November 2019; and
- Melbourne Renegades vs Sydney Thunder on Sunday 1 December 2019.
- These are games at the CitiPower Centre Junction Oval, Lakeside Dr, St Kilda, Victoria.
- We are also giving away 4 signed Women’s Big Bash League jerseys.
- Each of the four winners will be awarded two double passes to one of those games and a signed jersey.
- On Monday 11 November, we’ll announce the first winner for the Melbourne Stars Game on 30 November 2019.
The winner will be selected by our judges from entries received prior to midnight on Sunday 10 November.
- On Monday 18 November, we’ll announce the second winner for the Melbourne Stars Game.
The winner will be selected by our judges from entries received after midnight on Sunday 10 November and prior to midnight
Sunday 17 November.
- On Monday 25 November we’ll announce two winners for the Sydney Thunder Game.
These winners will be selected by our judges from entries received after midnight on Sunday 17 November and prior to midnight
Sunday 14 November.
- We’ll notify winners on the day of each draw, by posting to our facebook page and via facebook direct message.
- Winners can accept prizes by, before 5:00 pm (AEDST) on the following Wednesday:
- Responding to our direct message via Facebook; or
- Calling us on 13 11 33
- If any winner has not accepted a prize within that time, we will award the prize to a runner-up entrant.
- The prize (or any unused portion of the prize) is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash other than in accordance with the terms and conditions of the pass. The prize must be taken as offered and may not be varied.
- If a prize is unavailable, for example a game is sold out or cancelled we may substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. We will try, but cannot guarantee.
- Winners under the age of 18 must provide evidence of consent to accept their prize from a parent or guardian to our reasonable satisfaction.
- We are not responsible for travel or accommodation costs associated with attending the games.
- The winner is responsible for understanding and complying with their taxation obligations in relation to the prize.
- By entering this Competition, entrants agree that they will undertake such steps as are reasonably required by us to take delivery of the prize and acknowledge that the prize will not be available until these requirements have been met to our reasonable satisfaction.
- Entrants consent to us, and our related entities using their information for the following purposes in addition to the conduct of the competition:
- Promotion of their products and services, and any products or services that they distribute; and
- Conducting research, and planning or developing product and marketing strategies.
- Entrants agree that if they win the competition, we may use their name, likeness, image and/or voice in (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this or any other competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products or services manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by us or our related entities.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity or details of an entrant, we reserve the right in our sole discretion, to determine the identity or details of the entrant.
- Each entrant acknowledges that we can rely on these Terms and Conditions even if we only learn of an entrant’s ineligibility to enter after we have awarded a prize to the ineligible entrant. Return of a prize or payment of its equivalent value to us can be required to us if this occurs.
- Our employees (and their immediate families) and those of our related entities, or of any other organisation associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin. Related entity means related within the meaning of the Corporations Act 2001 (Commonwealth).
- If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned, including without limitation infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond our control, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Competition or our reputation or the reputation of this Competition, we may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Competition, subject to regulatory approval, if required.
- We reserve the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including their eligibility to enter) and to disqualify any entrant whose entry is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, who interferes improperly in the administration, integrity or conduct of the Competition or who otherwise tampers with the entry process. Our failure or omission to enforce any of our rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies, or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, we (including our respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential arising in any way out of the Competition.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
- any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoters control);
- any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
- any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
- any tax liability incurred by a winning entrant; or
- use/taking of a prize.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.
- Any entrant who, in our reasonable opinion, tampers or interferes with the entry, judging or announcement process, or in any way, engages in any unlawful or improper conduct which jeopardizes or is likely to jeopardize the fair or proper conduct of the Competition, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win.
- Quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms, all prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honored.
- The laws of Australia apply to this Competition to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- Our judge or judges may be employees or contractors. Their decisions in relation to this Competition are final and we reserve the right to not respond to any communication disputing or disparaging their decisions
- For any further information relating to this Competition please contact us: Liberty Network Services Pty Ltd ABN 65 151 158 628 of 16/535 Bourke St, Melbourne VIC 3000 phone 13 11 33.
How to enter:
Competitions and PrivacyWe are Liberty Network Services Pty Ltd ABN 65 151 158 628.
When you enter our competitions we collect the personal information you provide. If you win a competition, we may collect further information about you.
We use your information to administer the competition, fulfil the prize and to promote our products and services and those of our partners. We may also use your personal information to conduct research and plan and develop product and marketing strategies, and any other purpose explained in the competition terms and conditions.
Without some or all of this information, we may not be able to enter you into the competition or provide the prize. If you reside in the Australian Capital Territory and win the competition, we will be required to identify you under the Lotteries Act 1964.
We may disclose your personal information to:
• Entities who assist us in administering the competition and fulfilling the prize, and other prize suppliers and deliverers
• Marketing, research, and communications agencies
• Our related companies, who will use and disclose it for similar purposes as us
• The authorities responsible for the regulation of gaming and lotteries and other government agencies, where applicable, and
• Other parties where required by law.
We will publish the competition winners’ names as provided in the terms and conditions in accordance with relevant gaming and lottery legislation.
We will not disclose your information overseas in the course of the competition.
If you do not wish to receive marketing please contact us on 03 8635 8888 or at email@example.com.