Terms and Conditions
- This competition (Competition) is conducted by Liberty Network Services Pty Ltd ABN 65 151 158 628 of 16/535 Bourke Street, Melbourne, Victoria, (Tel 13 11 33) Australian Credit Licence 408042 (we, us our).
- This Competition commences at 8:00am (AEDST) 16 November 2019 and closes at the time stated in clause 13.
- This Competition is only open to individuals who:
- are residents of New South Wales, Queensland, Victoria, Northern Territory, Western Australia, Tasmania and the Australian Capital Territory;
- are aged 18 years or older; and
- have not breached these Terms and Conditions.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or its related entities, or of any other organisation associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin. Related entity means related within the meaning of the Corporations Act 2001 (Commonwealth).
- Entry into this Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter’s decision not to enforce a specific restriction does not constitute a waiver of that restriction or of these Terms and Conditions generally.
- Each entrant acknowledges that the Promoter can rely on these Terms and Conditions even if the Promoter only learns of an entrant’s ineligibility to enter after the Promoter has awarded a prize to the ineligible entrant. Return of a prize or payment of its equivalent value to the Promoter can be required by the Promoter if this occurs.
- To enter, individuals must during the promotional period visit the promotional website at https://www.liberty.com.au/tradeexpo and follow the links to the promotional entry page, input the requested details (including their full name and a valid email address), and submit a fully completed entry form.
- Only one entry is permitted (a) per person and (b) per unique email address.
- All entries must be submitted by a natural person and any automated entries, fraudulent entries or entries by persons using an alias are invalid.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries are invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity or details of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity or details of the entrant.
- Entries may only be submitted online and in the correct form as described in clause 8 and will not be accepted by the Promoter in any other form.
- The Promoter shall draw the prize electronically at 9:00am on Friday 22 November 2019 (Winning Date).
- The Promotor shall notify the winner in writing and by telephone, and will publish the winner’s name in the Australian Newspaper two business days after the Winning Date and on our website www.liberty.com.au for a period of 28 days commencing on the Winning Date.
- 15. If the winner has not accepted the prize by 5:00pm on Monday 4 December 2019, the prize is forfeited. A draw for an unclaimed prize may take place on Friday December 2019 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The Promoter will notify the winner in writing and by telephone and may in its discretion publish the winner’s name in accordance with clause 14.
- The prize is a $200 Bunnings Voucher (useable subject to the terms and conditions of the Bunnings voucher).
The total prize pool for this Competition is valued at a maximum of $200.
- The prize (or any unused portion of the prize) is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash other than in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Freedom voucher itself. The prize must be taken as offered and may not be varied. If for any reason a winner does not take the prize within three months, the prize will be forfeited.
- If the prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- The winner is responsible for understanding and complying with their taxation obligations in relation to the prize.
- By entering this Competition, entrants agree that they will undertake such steps as are reasonably required by the Promoter to take delivery of the prize and acknowledge that the prize will not be available until these requirements have been met to the reasonable satisfaction of the Promoter.
- Entrants consent to us, and our related entities using their information for the following purposes in addition to the conduct of the competition:
- Promotion of their products and services, and any products or services that they distribute; and
- Conducting research, and planning or developing product and marketing strategies.
- Entrants agree that if they win the competition, we may use their name, likeness, image and/or voice in (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this or any other competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products or services manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by us or our related entities.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including their eligibility to enter) and to disqualify any entrant whose entry is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, who interferes improperly in the administration, integrity or conduct of the Competition or who otherwise tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies, or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential arising in any way out of the Competition.
- If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned, including without limitation infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond our control, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Competition or our reputation or the reputation of this Competition, we may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Competition, subject to regulatory approval, if required.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
- any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoters control);
- any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
- any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
- any tax liability incurred by a winning entrant; or
- use/taking of a prize.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.
- Any entrant who, in our reasonable opinion, tampers or interferes with the entry, judging or announcement process, or in any way, engages in any unlawful or improper conduct which jeopardizes or is likely to jeopardize the fair or proper conduct of the Competition, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win.
- Quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms, all prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honored.
- The laws of Australia apply to this Competition to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- The Promoter’s decisions in relation to this Competition are final and no correspondence or communication will be entered into in relation to any aspect of this Competition.
- For any further information relating to this Competition please contact us: Liberty Network Services Pty Ltd ABN 65 151 158 628 of 16/535 Bourke St, Melbourne VIC 3000 phone 13 11 33.
- Authorised in Australia under permit number: New South Wales: LTPS/19/39857
How to enter:
Prize Draw and Winner Notification
Competitions and PrivacyWe are Liberty Network Services Pty Ltd ABN 65 151 158 628.
When you enter our competitions we collect the personal information you provide. If you win a competition, we may collect further information about you.
We use your information to administer the competition, fulfil the prize and to promote our products and services and those of our partners. We may also use your personal information to conduct research and plan and develop product and marketing strategies, and any other purpose explained in the competition terms and conditions.
Without some or all of this information, we may not be able to enter you into the competition or provide the prize. If you reside in the Australian Capital Territory and win the competition, we will be required to identify you under the Lotteries Act 1964.
We may disclose your personal information to:
• Entities who assist us in administering the competition and fulfilling the prize, and other prize suppliers and deliverers
• Marketing, research, and communications agencies
• Our related companies, who will use and disclose it for similar purposes as us
• The authorities responsible for the regulation of gaming and lotteries and other government agencies, where applicable, and
• Other parties where required by law.
We will publish the competition winners’ names as provided in the terms and conditions in accordance with relevant gaming and lottery legislation.
We will not disclose your information overseas in the course of the competition.
If you do not wish to receive marketing please contact us on 03 8635 8888 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.