Podcast: NSW strata laws just don’t add up

Podcast: NSW strata laws just don’t add up

Changes to NSW strata laws mean that if an investor has owner consent to buy 75% of an apartment block, the remaining 25% have to sell.

In October 2015 new strata laws came into play in NSW that increased the rights of owners to jointly end a strata scheme with the agreement of 75% of owners instead of the current 100%.

Where does this leave the apartment owners that don’t want to sell? Mark Moraza from RP Data discusses the new laws with Heidi Armstrong and Steve Price on this week’s Small Business and Property Barometer.

151202 podcast listen here 01

e-max.it: your social media marketing partner

The content of this site is of a general nature only. It does not take into account your specific needs or circumstances.

Approved applicants only. Lending criteria apply. Fees and charges are payable. Copyright © 2019 All rights reserved | Liberty Network Services Pty Ltd (ABN 65 151 158 628/Australian Credit Licence 408042) (LNS) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Liberty Financial Pty Ltd (ACN 077 248 983/Australian Credit Licence 286596). Liberty Network Services has access to products including those from Liberty Financial.