Terms and Conditions
New Year Chance to WIN an escape
- Entry is open only to Australian residents 18 years and over who fulfil the entry requirements, except that directors, management, employees, officers and contractors (and their immediate families) of Liberty Financial Pty Ltd (ABN 55 077 248 983) (Australian Credit Licence 286596) (Telephone: 13 11 33) (Promoter or Liberty Financial), its related bodies corporate, prize suppliers and agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter.
- The competition begins on 1 January 2017 at 9:00am (AEST) and closes on 17 March 2017 at 5.00pm (AEST) (Promotion Period). The entry requirements are as follows: (a) Participants who book an appointment with an LNS Adviser during the Promotion Period will automatically go into the draw for a chance to win a $2,000 voucher for [flight centre] (Promotion). (b) Only one entry per person is permitted.
- Entries close at 5.00pm on 17 March 2017 (AEST).
- The prize winners will be selected by random drawn from all valid entries at 12.00pm (AEST) on Monday 20 March 2017 after the competition closes as set out in clause 5 at the Promoter’s office located at Level 16, 535 Bourke Street, Melbourne, Victoria. The winner will be notified by telephone and in writing and their name will be published online on the Liberty Facebook Page.
- Draws and Prizes
- Draw - the winning entry will receive a $2,000 voucher . Only one prize of $2,000 will be awarded from all valid entries in Draw One.
- The total prize pool is valued at $2,000.
- The prize winner must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material.
- Entries will be reviewed by the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries. Entries may be accepted or rejected at the Promoter’s absolute discretion. Entries deemed to not comply with these conditions of entry will be deemed invalid and the entrant will not be eligible to win a Prize.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, transmission interruption, communications failure, or any technical difficulties or periods of unavailability of the entry mechanism during the Promotion Period.
- A representative of the Promoter will contact the prize winner to arrange for the prize to be claimed. The prize winner will receive their prizes no later than 6 weeks after the date of the draw. Subject, where relevant, to any directions given under the legislation regulating the competition, if any prize is not claimed, the prize will be awarded to another eligible entrant by way of redraw in accordance with the terms and conditions of the original draw.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss, stolen or damaged prizes once the prize winner is in possession of the prize.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned from any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. NSW Permit No. LTPS/1710762