DevOps/Systems Engineer Graduate
As a member of the team you will be part of the 3rd line of operational support responsible for delivering platform (server, network, storage, cloud) based services while proactively achieving continuous improvement across the IT Services.
About the role
This role involves building and maintaining a complex multi-server and virtualised environment, managing and monitoring systems and infrastructure and ensuring high levels of system and infrastructure availability. Understanding and availing yourself of automation opportunities when they are presented is key to future endeavours.
What’s on offer:
- Work on hyper converged infrastructure and cloud systems
- Opportunity to uplift platforms and systems
- Make a difference by providing a stable and secure infrastructure to enable technology teams and Liberty to deliver value to our customers
You have a background troubleshooting complex network/server issues and take ownership of resolving incidents, problems and changes. Your proven experience of web applications and websites will bridge the gap between design, application functionality and user experience.
- Network hardware (switches, firewalls, access points)
- Experience working with Microsoft Server technologies within a corporate environment, including;Windows Server 2008/2012
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012
- Virtualisation Technologies (Hyper-V & VMware)
- Office 365
- Disaster recovery planning, implementation, and testing
- Experience with Cloud Technologies (Amazon Web Services and Azure is advantageous)
- Servers, Anti-Virus, Virtualisation and Cyber Security
- Disk and tape-based backups of virtual and physical servers
- Experience with preventative maintenance and maintaining systems currency including patching
- Experience with Nutanix Hyperconverged environments is desirable
We are looking for a dedicated and conscientious web developer to join our collaborative Technology team.
About the role
Successful applicants will have skills in:
- Prototyping and visual design using Photoshop/XS
- Experience with node/gulp/webpack
- Deep understanding of the UX lifecycle
- Strong understanding of responsive design principles
- Can do attitude and exceptional communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
A conceptual understanding of how web applications work and how they should look is essential to the role. You will play a vital role in a collaborative team that own the image and customer experience of our brands. This is a great opportunity for someone who likes to challenge and create leading development projects.
Your proven experience of web applications and websites will bridge the gap between design, application functionality and user experience.
You will be an integral part of our legal team of 5, working alongside our business leaders and liaising with all levels within our organisation.
About the role
You must be both flexible and practical in their approach as well as possessing a high degree of commercial acumen. You will be "hands on" in your approach when dealing with Corporate issues (both commercial and product related) that arise within our business. You must possess excellent communication skills in your management of all commercial relationships within the organisation.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3+ years PAE with a background in financial services/banking background. Speciality in consumer and commercial finance will be highly regarded. You will enjoy advising on commercial contracts, IT, financial services and compliance, as you flex your generalist muscles. If people describe you as driven, eager to learn and a team player, we would love to hear from you.
Dream in design patterns, love to code, passionate about engaging with customers to deliver great software?? If this sounds like you, read on.
- Melbourne CBD location
- Excellent career opportunities
- Collaborative and technology focused culture
- Competitive remuneration and staff benefits
If you want to own your work through to completion and work alongside developers that care about the software they are delivering then this is the role for you. You will be responsible for:
- Enhancing and maintaining our market leading, award winning systems and applications
- Delivering high quality software solutions based on commercial evaluation
- Demonstrating efficient coding and practical application of architectural patterns
We are looking for developers that have a passion for self-improvement, a hunger for knowledge and an imagination for how technology can be harnessed to drive positive commercial outcomes. If this sounds like you, apply now. Please include a cover letter telling us about your favourite personal coding project.
You will play a vital role in the delivery of software to our customers. Your passion and enthusiasm for providing super software solutions, excellent customer service and a commitment to teamwork whilst meeting commercial timeframes is essential. Successful candidates will also demonstrate:
- Outgoing and enthusiastic approach to learning on the job
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage time efficiently
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft .NET development platform (c#, .NET 3.5+, MVC, MS SQL)
- Demonstrable skills and experience in managing multiple stakeholders
- Qualifications in IT, BIS or Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
- Experience with iOS and domain driven design a strong advantage
Business Finance Graduate
Ideal opportunity for someone looking to grow their finance career.
About the role
- providing great service to our brokers, customers and internal teams
- ordering and following up valuation requests
- inputting new loan applications into our systems
- providing loan documents to customers
- a range of other activities
What's on offer
People enjoy joining Liberty in this role because they:
- get to work in a busy fast paced team
- learn more about the finance and lending industry
- can solve problems and come up with solutions
- love providing customer service
- are rewarded with career and growth opportunities
- have fun and work collaboratively with their team mates
Here at Liberty you have the opportunity to gain your first taste of the finance industry and work with a team of driven individuals in a fun and energetic environment. Development opportunities through on the job training and exposure to other departments are available to you if you are eager to learn. In addition, there are plenty of perks to keep you motivated such as fresh fruit daily, massages, end of month drinks, social events, etc. Liberty has a real commitment to our staff and provides a rewarding and supportive team environment where people pitch in to help one another and our clients. Our in-house award winning technology systems make your job easier. At Liberty you will find a fun, dynamic culture and ongoing development to grow your career.
In addition to being a team player, you will bring:
- Experience in a role where you've developed customer service skills
- The ability to communicate clearly and confidently on the phone
- Accountability to manage your own work
- The ability to manage your day
- Dedicated, responsible and conscientious
- A banking or finance related qualification is preferred
If you enjoy continuously learning and are dynamic and self-motivated, we would love to hear from you.