Dream in design patterns, love to code, passionate about engaging with customers to deliver great software?? If this sounds like you, read on.
- Melbourne CBD location
- Excellent career opportunities
- Collaborative and technology focused culture
- Competitive remuneration and staff benefits
If you want to own your work through to completion and work alongside developers that care about the software they are delivering then this is the role for you. You will be responsible for:
- Enhancing and maintaining our market leading, award winning systems and applications
- Delivering high quality software solutions based on commercial evaluation
- Demonstrating efficient coding and practical application of architectural patterns
We are looking for developers that have a passion for self-improvement, a hunger for knowledge and an imagination for how technology can be harnessed to drive positive commercial outcomes. If this sounds like you, apply now. Please include a cover letter telling us about your favourite personal coding project.
You will play a vital role in the delivery of software to our customers. Your passion and enthusiasm for providing super software solutions, excellent customer service and a commitment to teamwork whilst meeting commercial timeframes is essential. Successful candidates will also demonstrate:
- Outgoing and enthusiastic approach to learning on the job
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage time efficiently
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft .NET development platform (c#, .NET 3.5+, MVC, MS SQL)
- Demonstrable skills and experience in managing multiple stakeholders
- Qualifications in IT, BIS or Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
- Experience with iOS and domain driven design a strong advantage
Business Finance Graduate
Ideal opportunity for someone looking to grow their finance career.
About the role
- providing great service to our brokers, customers and internal teams
- ordering and following up valuation requests
- inputting new loan applications into our systems
- providing loan documents to customers
- a range of other activities
What's on offer
People enjoy joining Liberty in this role because they:
- get to work in a busy fast paced team
- learn more about the finance and lending industry
- can solve problems and come up with solutions
- love providing customer service
- are rewarded with career and growth opportunities
- have fun and work collaboratively with their team mates
Here at Liberty you have the opportunity to gain your first taste of the finance industry and work with a team of driven individuals in a fun and energetic environment. Development opportunities through on the job training and exposure to other departments are available to you if you are eager to learn. In addition, there are plenty of perks to keep you motivated such as fresh fruit daily, massages, end of month drinks, social events, etc. Liberty has a real commitment to our staff and provides a rewarding and supportive team environment where people pitch in to help one another and our clients. Our in-house award winning technology systems make your job easier. At Liberty you will find a fun, dynamic culture and ongoing development to grow your career.
In addition to being a team player, you will bring:
- Experience in a role where you've developed customer service skills
- The ability to communicate clearly and confidently on the phone
- Accountability to manage your own work
- The ability to manage your day
- Dedicated, responsible and conscientious
- A banking or finance related qualification is preferred
If you enjoy continuously learning and are dynamic and self-motivated, we would love to hear from you.
Business Development Manager - Residential
We are seeking an dedicated and ambitious Business Development Manager to join our Sales team based in Sydney.
About the role
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining profitable business relationships across residential lending products. You will act as a business mentor to your network of brokers and proactively strategise to help them build their networks and referral sources.
To be considered you must have a demonstrated background in business development and relationship management with proven experience in residential lending. As a commercially savvy individual, you will have strong interpersonal and communication skills backed by a history of providing superior service. A thorough understanding of consumer lending legislation is required, as is a current driver’s licence.
Spanning across New Zealand & Australia Liberty is a competitive bank alternative that has an unrivaled reputation for integrity and service reliability. We pride ourselves on providing exceptional customer service. Offering a broad range of products that continue to grow, Liberty provides an exciting and expanding work environment.
We offer a fun, social culture, a dynamic work environment and ongoing development and opportunities to grow your career.
Please note, due to a high volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.