We are looking for a dedicated and conscientious web developer to join our collaborative Marketing team.
About the role
Successful applicants will have skills in:
- Prototyping and visual design using Photoshop/XS
- Experience with node/gulp/webpack
- Deep understanding of the UX lifecycle
- Strong understanding of responsive design principles
- Can do attitude and exceptional communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
A conceptual understanding of how web applications work and how they should look is essential to the role. You will play a vital role in a collaborative team that own the image and customer experience of our brands. This is a great opportunity for someone who likes to challenge and create leading development projects.
Your proven experience of web applications and websites will bridge the gap between design, application functionality and user experience.
Business Finance Graduate
Ideal opportunity for someone looking to grow their finance career.
About the role
- providing great service to our brokers, customers and internal teams
- ordering and following up valuation requests
- inputting new loan applications into our systems
- providing loan documents to customers
- a range of other activities
What's on offer
People enjoy joining Liberty in this role because they:
- get to work in a busy fast paced team
- learn more about the finance and lending industry
- can solve problems and come up with solutions
- love providing customer service
- are rewarded with career and growth opportunities
- have fun and work collaboratively with their team mates
Here at Liberty you have the opportunity to gain your first taste of the finance industry and work with a team of driven individuals in a fun and energetic environment. Development opportunities through on the job training and exposure to other departments are available to you if you are eager to learn. In addition, there are plenty of perks to keep you motivated such as fresh fruit daily, massages, end of month drinks, social events, etc. Liberty has a real commitment to our staff and provides a rewarding and supportive team environment where people pitch in to help one another and our clients. Our in-house award winning technology systems make your job easier. At Liberty you will find a fun, dynamic culture and ongoing development to grow your career.
In addition to being a team player, you will bring:
- Experience in a role where you've developed customer service skills
- The ability to communicate clearly and confidently on the phone
- Accountability to manage your own work
- The ability to manage your day
- Dedicated, responsible and conscientious
- A banking or finance related qualification is preferred
If you enjoy continuously learning and are dynamic and self-motivated, we would love to hear from you.