A great career opportunity exists for a dedicated and conscientious Analyst to join our collaborative Risk team.
- Risk Analyst/Data Miner
- Enjoy direct connection to senior management
- Broaden the scope of your experience across all elements of risk
- Influence business decisions
About the role
A great career opportunity exists for a dedicated and conscientious Analyst to join our collaborative Risk team. Working in a small team responsible for all areas of risk including credit risk, portfolio analysis and operational risk, you will have an opportunity to recommend and influence the implementation of tailored solutions across all areas of the company. You will champion stakeholder engagement through your direct exposure to senior managers and be able to participate in decision making and contribute to strategic direction.
- Highly developed SQL skills are imperative
- Proficient in MS Excel and Access
- Experience diving into and analysing large amounts of complex data
- Tertiary qualified in Finance, Economics or Commerce
- Banking and finance or insurance related background would be beneficial
To be successful you will have the proven ability to recognise trends within data and present information and your commercial recommendations to add value to the business.
Spanning Australia & New Zealand, Liberty Financial is a competitive bank alternative that has an unrivalled reputation for integrity and service reliability. We pride ourselves on providing a broad range of products and exceptional customer service.
We offer a fun, social culture, a dynamic work environment and ongoing development and opportunities to grow your career.
Dream in design patterns, love to code, passionate about engaging with customers to deliver great software?? If this sounds like you, read on.
- Melbourne CBD location
- Excellent career opportunities
- Collaborative and technology focused culture
- Competitive remuneration and staff benefits
If you want to own your work through to completion and work alongside developers that care about the software they are delivering then this is the role for you. You will be responsible for:
- Enhancing and maintaining our market leading, award winning systems and applications
- Delivering high quality software solutions based on commercial evaluation
- Demonstrating efficient coding and practical application of architectural patterns
We are looking for developers that have a passion for self-improvement, a hunger for knowledge and an imagination for how technology can be harnessed to drive positive commercial outcomes. If this sounds like you, apply now. Please include a cover letter telling us about your favourite personal coding project.
You will play a vital role in the delivery of software to our customers. Your passion and enthusiasm for providing super software solutions, excellent customer service and a commitment to teamwork whilst meeting commercial timeframes is essential. Successful candidates will also demonstrate:
- Outgoing and enthusiastic approach to learning on the job
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage time efficiently
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft .NET development platform (c#, .NET 3.5+, MVC, MS SQL)
- Demonstrable skills and experience in managing multiple stakeholders
- Qualifications in IT, BIS or Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
- Experience with iOS and domain driven design a strong advantage
Network Sales Manager
Liberty Network Services (LNS) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Liberty Financial, a leading financial services group. Due to an exciting period of growth we are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Network Sales Manager to play a vital role in the continued growth and management of the Liberty Network Services distribution network.
About the role
- Establish and manage member relationships
- Competitive salary, incentives and benefits
- Be part of a successful, exciting, innovative and growing business
LNS offers a competitive and innovative value proposition focused on growing a distribution network of Liberty Advisers who offer the breadth and depth of Liberty products and services plus a choice of 18 panel lenders. LNS is now in its 5th year of operation with over 100 Advisers nationally and who are enjoying the benefits of Liberty as a challenger brand in the market. Liberty is actively increasing its consumer brand presence providing an excellent platform for Advisers to grow their business.
The successful applicant will:
- Establish, develop and manage a network of professional Advisers
- Provide business planning, sales and coaching support
- Have a good understanding of consumer lending
- Have effective communication and presentation skills
- Provide superior customer support and service
- Be a team player
Reporting to the State Manager, this is a unique opportunity to join a successful team and assist in expanding our rapidly growing network of Advisers and enjoy the benefits of future growth opportunities and career progression.
For more information on this exciting opportunity please apply now.