- We reserve the right to update and amend this website (including all information, graphics and materials) at any time without notice.
- You agree that where Liberty Financial or any other company in the Liberty Group is required, by law or otherwise, to provide you with a document, you consent to the provision of that document electronically through the links on this website.
- Unless expressly stated otherwise, products and services referred to on this website are available only to Australian residents.
- All references to dollars are to Australian dollars.
- To the extent that general advice is provided on this website, it is provided by one or more of the following entities based on the circumstances and context in which the advice is given:
- Liberty Financial Pty Ltd ABN 55 077 248 983 Australian Credit Licence 286596 AFSL 286596;
- Liberty Network Services Pty Ltd ABN 65 151 158 628 Australian Credit Licence 408042;
- Secure Funding Pty Ltd ABN 25 081 982 872 Australian Credit Licence 388133;
- Liberty Fiduciary Limited ABN 80 119 884 623 AFSL 303137;
- Assured Credit Management Pty Ltd ABN 23 096 859 782; and
- LFI Group Pty Ltd ABN 31 138 903 581 AFSL 413613.
- This website contains general information about Liberty Financial’s products. This information does not constitute an offer or inducement to enter into a legally binding contract and is not part of the terms and conditions for any of the products named on this website. The information contained in this website is designed to be used as a guide only and all case studies are provided for illustrative purposes only. Liberty Financial does not make any representation or provide any warranty as to the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the information. Liberty Financial recommends that you seek independent advice in relation to the information contained on this website.
- LFI holds an Australian Financial Services Licence, number 413613 (AFSL) and is authorised under its AFSL to deal in and provide general advice on general insurance products and life insurance products.
- Unless expressly stated otherwise, any information provided on this website in relation to an investment fund is provided by Liberty Fiduciary Limited. Liberty Fiduciary Limited is not a registered bank. The information on this website is general information only and does not take your personal needs, objectives and circumstances into account. Please read the relevant product disclosure statement before making a decision on whether to invest. You should consider seeking independent professional advice as to the suitability of the products or services to your particular circumstances. Neither Liberty Financial Pty Ltd nor any company within the Liberty Group or any named third party guarantees the repayment of capital or the performance of the funds. The holding of units in a fund is subject to investment and other risks. This could involve delays in repayment and loss of income or capital invested. Past performance does not guarantee future performance. Application for investments in any investment fund described on this website can only be made by Australian residents on the application form attached to a copy of the current product disclosure statement (PDS). Liberty Fiduciary Limited is the responsible manager of all investment funds. Liberty Financial Pty Ltd is the investment manager of all investment funds. These entities are entitled to fees in relation to these roles. The PDS is available from this website and may be downloaded for viewing and printing purposes. Alternatively, copies of the PDS can be requested from Investor Services by calling 13 11 33 or emailing email@example.com
- Applications for credit are subject to Liberty Financial’s lending criteria policy applicable at the time of the application.
- All debt agreements administered as part of Liberty Debt Solutions are administered by Assured Credit Management Pty Ltd.
- The information on this site is based on current laws and their interpretation, including taxation laws. The levels and basis of taxation may change. The application of many laws, including taxation laws, depends upon an investor's individual circumstances. Therefore, you should consider seeking professional advice on the legal and taxation implications of investing and should not rely on the information provided, which should be used as a guide only.
- Neither Liberty Financial nor any other company in the Liberty Group nor any of their directors, employees and associates guarantees the security of this website and is not liable to you (whether in contract, tort, negligence or for breach of statute or otherwise) for any losses, damages, liabilities, claims and expenses (including legal costs) you may suffer or incur in relation to your use of this website or the material on this website.
- Copyright in the material on this website is owned by Liberty Financial. All rights are reserved. You may use this information for your own personal reference only. You may reproduce this information in hard copy solely for your personal use. The information may not otherwise be reproduced and must not be distributed or transmitted to any other person or incorporated in any way into another document or other material.
- Unauthorised use of Liberty Financial and its registered trademarks is prohibited.